I could easily subtitle this post “at last.”
The wedding of these two was something I was waiting for forEVAR. These guys where brave enough to let me take their photos and they are the first “strangers” who let me do that. And they didn’t stay strangers for very long at all. In fact, very shortly afterwards, we did another shoot for Maggie and her brother, then later we did some pictures just because, then big news came and I got to do engagement photos (so excited to do them!) and AT LAST…
And you know what? I’ll FINALLY be sharing some photos from their maternity session.
I will always have a soft spot for anything Maggie & Jason. <3
Acknowledgements to these amazing people who were a big, important part of this super happy fun wedding:
– To the staff of Blizzard, the folks who brought us W.O.W.: thank you! It’s nice to be able to talk to a bride and groom, say words like “tank” be understood.
– The lovely venue: Dunvegan Keep.
– Wedding coordinator who lives up to their name: Carefree Weddings
– Beautiful flowers: The Flower Studio
– Hair and makeup: Blast Blow-dry
– Officiant: Loran Harper
– Caterer: Good, Better…BEST
– Cake artist: Queen B Cakes
– DJ: Strat Kat DJ